This service is free for anyone to use. I aim to help you find out what you've found! I will endeavour to:
- ID your insect.
- Tell you what it's function/job is.
- Whether it is something you should interact with and what to do.
- Whether your insect is dangerous or not.
HOW TO GET AN ID
1) Take as close and clear a picture of the insect as possible. If you can, take pictures from multiple angles/sides.
2) Email the photos over either directly or via my facebook page: email@example.com or facebook.com/EntoInsects.
3) ...That's it!